VAG Laundry has been established under the leadership and visionary Management to provide Hotels, Resorts, Serviced Apartment Operators and Food & Beverage. The team of VAG Laundry is comprising Industry Professionals out of the Hospitality and Development Industry, which understands the unique requirements for all type of Accomondation, Hotel and Resort businesses.
The factory has been built and set up with international standards based on principles used in Germany and the U.S for commercial laundries.
The most important Vision our Executive Team at VAG Laundry has is to provide more than a Laundry Service and strive for Excellence and Quality and a sustainable partnership with our customers which are currently comparison leading 4 and 5 star resorts and several large scale Food & Beverage businesses in Danang.
VAG is proud that leading 4 and 5 star hotels and resorts are amongst the customers who appreciate the high quality operation and service and a improvement of their linen and towel inventories which lead to less breakage and a increased lifespan.
The Founding Team of VAG Laundry is actively involved introducing the new innovative Laundry. For more informations on our Management Team please scroll down:
Sven Albert Saebel
“Sven understand the unique requirements for Hotel Owners and General Managers and is a Quality driven expert who will assist by any possible means to ensure customers satisfaction.” Mr. Lan CEO – Natural Joint Stock Company
Bachelor of Economics and Hospitality
More than 20 years experience in Hotel Management with upscale international Hotel Brands in Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei and the last 10 years in Vietnam:
- Kempinski Hotels AG Germany
- IHG Intercontinental Group – Crown Plaza Bangkok
- Marriott Hotels International – Rennaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Mr. Saebel was holding following Senior Management positions:
- CEO Ocean Hospitality
- General Manager and Pre-Opening General Manager Sunrise Hoi An Resort Hoi An
- General Manager and Pre-Opening General Manager Imperial Hotel Vung Tau
- General Manager Starcity Saigon Hotel
- General Manager Hanoi Daewoo Hotel
- General Manager Hanoi Lake View Residences
- Board of Directors Starcity Ha Long
- Board of Directors of Sunrise Nha Trang
Mr. Saebel throughout his career in Vietnam has also actively participated in the design and concept for the upcoming 300 room Starcity Nha Trang Condotel which is a leading 4 star Beach Front Hotel in Nha Trang.
Another mile-stone was the conceptual development and Construction and opening of the famous Givral Brand Coffeeshops in Hanoi and Saigon. The brand opened within 7 months 18 Coffeeshops in Prime Locations and was operating on a Profit which was un-presidented for such business model.
Sven understand the unique requirements for Hotel Owners and General Managers and is a Quality driven expert who will assist by any possible means to ensure customers satisfaction.
Ngo Van Hoang
Vice Chairman, Co-Founder
“Mr. Hoang has the special ability to read the requirements of customers and find with flexibility and patience always the best way to achieve what VAG is known for: 5 star service and satisfaction” Mr. ….
Graduated from Technical Education University, Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Bachelor Degree of Law School.
25 years of experience in managing and developing projects, mr. Hoang has been through the posts of:
- Chairman of IOC Company
Development and Construction of the award winning Sunrise Hoi An Resort 5-star
- Vice General Director of DBC Da Nang
Development and Construction of Golden Sand Resort Hoi An 5-star
- Vice General Director LD Oscan (OSC Company JV with Canam Canada)
- Manager of Royal Danang (Group of Royal Ha Noi and Vung Tau)
- First Deputy General Director of Coca Cola Non Nuoc JV
Vice General Director of VBC Can Tho Beverage Company
Mr. Anh Vu Da
Mr. Anh Vu Da is a Industry Professional and specialized in Laundry and Linen Solutions. He is also Chairman for the well known USA Laundry Hanoi which is one of Vietnams most professional and certified Laundries in Vietnam.
His principle to quality and efficiency Mr. Anh Vu Da has studied in the US for many years and has been successfully implemented as he sees quality laundries throughout Vietnam as a niche market which requires not only investment however the technical skills.
He is expert in Chemical Applications and technical solutions.
Mrs. Pham Tu Minh Thoa
General Manager VAG Laundry
Mrs. Thoa is a Quality and Service Professional with years of experience directing the day to day operation of VAG Laundry and taking great care of our customers and also VAG team.
Thoa has been working for many years at Vietnam Airlines and certainly knows what timely deliveries and quality means. She is a great communicator and will be 24/7 available if necessary to assist our customers.
- Da Nang University, Da Nang city, Vietnam – Bachelor of Foreign Language
- Law University, Hue City, Vietnam – Bachelor of Science
- Vietnam Airlines, Quality Assurance and Customer Service
Tan Son Nhat Intl Airport Ground Services, Ho Chi Minh city.
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulation (DGR)
- IATA Customer Service.
- IATA Professional Skill for DGR Instructors.
- BVQI Internal Auditor Course ( ISO 9001-2000)
- 2001-2004: Danang Int’l Airport Ground Services, Vietnam Airlines Corporation
- 2004-2007: Southern Region Office, Vietnam Airlines Corp. Ho Chi Minh city. Vietnam.
- 2007- 2014 : Cabin Crew Department, Vietnam Airlines Corp. Ho Chi Minh city. Vietnam.
Excecutive – Safety and Quality Assuarance Division.
- Safety and Quality surveillance.
- Internal quality inspection and IOSA report.